T.N. Ramnauth & Company Limited (TNR) is a privately owned limited liability company. It was incorporated in 1992 and is presently managed by its founders and current shareholders since 1979. TNR & Co. Limited has registered offices of 3,000 sq ft and supports its field operations from its workshop facilities of 20,500 sq ft and uncovered storage yard of 30,000 sq ft from its Clarke Road, Penal location.
The company functions as a general construction contractor and demonstrates its strength and capabilities by performing Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical type works both locally and regionally but is not limited by these activities. The company is well structured and positioned for the industrial energy sector and has recorded annual revenues of double digit million dollar range for the last three years.
A wide range of engineering services are provided and the company strives for excellence. TNR Co. Limited maintains a pool of sub-contractors and consultants for the provision of specialist services and carries out its operations in a manner that guarantees personal safety and a safe work environment.
T.N. Ramnauth & Co. Ltd maintains a good financial record of a low debt to equity ratio and is well recognised by its bankers, Republic Bank Limited. On average it maintains a manpower threshold of 250 craft skills for its various projects which include :
- Carrying out Civil engineering designs for drainage works, foundations, roads, bridges, houses; factory shells; repairs for schools and offices, and health facilities.
- Executing Mechanical projects from steel tank construction and repair, structural steel fabrication and installation, piping fabrication and installation, pipeline pigging and inspection, piping insulation, hydrostatic testing and NDT testing.
- Preparing AutoCAD drawings for all disciplines - civil, mechanical, electrical, etc. ; P&ID's drawings, investigation of plant process problems, piping design in accordance with ASME/ANSI B31.1, B31.3 etc.
- Utilising its multifaceted team of professionals to manage your projects.
- Performing Electrical installation of buildings and process equipment.
- Identifing reputable suppliers and managing your procurement, material haulage and sanitation needs to project completion.
- Capable of a 24 hour Plant Maintenance Service.
- Supplying equipment on a rental basis.
Our customer base include :
- The National Gas Company of Trinidad & Tobago
- Petrotrin - Pointe-a-Pierre; Penal; Forest Reserve; Point Lisas; and Guayaguayare.
- The Power Generation Company of Trinidad & Tobago
- Trinidad Cement Limited
- BPTT (Beyound Petroleum Trinidad & Tobago)
- The Government including North and South Regional Health Authorities.
Our customers benefit from our professionalism, HSE, Emergency Response, Substance Abuse Audit and Rehabilitation programs and Quality Assurance Plans.
In addition, the company is insured for Public Liability and Workmen's Compensation Insurance. We look out for workers by exposing them to training and they benefit from a Medical Insurance and Pension Plan as well as incentive bonus on job specific target completion and a fair wage per skill level.
We are a diverse company and maintain a lease operatorship with the largest locally owned petroleum company for producing oil. The oil is purchased by the local oil refinery Petrotrin for processing.
We continue to seek new opportunities and alliances both foreign and local to expand and develop new business units.